Alfresco Monthly: April 2015
may 07 2015
Categories : Notes
It's April and the long nights are coming to an end. Here is a recap of the things happened in April and must read articles if you are into Alfresco.
- Alfresco organised an Alfresco Global Virtual hack-a-thon.
- Angel Borroy did a nice write-up on the hack-a-thon on his blog.
- The Alfresco Tutorials were updated to use Alfresco Maven SDK 2.0 and Alfresco 5.0.
- Samuel Langlois wrote why Alfresco is not moving to GitHub and explains his case against Git. We disagree.
- Richard Esplin, former head of community at Alfresco writes on the changes coming at Community Strategy at Alfresco. This is an interesting insight into how Alfresco would be making decisions in the years to come.
- An active Alfresco Community member Ole Hejlskov joined Alfresco as a Developer Evangelist. His community contributions included Alfresco Maven SDK and we hope to see an even better Maven SDK now.
- Luis Cabaceira writes an in-depth guide to Alfresco Behaviors and Policies on Alfresco Official Blog.
He also published an article on Application lifecycle management methodology for Alfresco using Jenkins/Artifactory.
- Dave Draper wrote a guide on adding Views to Filtered Search (with Aikau).
You can find links to previous editions of Alfresco Monthly below.
You should follow us on Twitter: @LoftuxAB.
Image: Ina Widegren – https://www.flickr.com/photos/invvigren/7321245198